Twin City Quarter (Benton Convention Center, Embassy Suites and Marriott)
The Thrive! Conference is held in downtown Winston-Salem.
When parking in area parking decks, please notice the hour the deck will close for the day. There is an ample amount of free parking on the street Monday through Friday after 5:00 p.m. and all day Saturday. Unless otherwise noted, parking decks charge $1 for each hour or part thereof; $9 daily maximum.
- 6th/Cherry/Trade Deck is open 24 hours a day. Rate drops to $2 daily on Saturday.
- Cherry/Marshall Street Deck – It is open 24 hours a day. Rate is $3 for the first hour, $1 thereafter with a $10 daily maximum.
- BB&T Cherry St. Deck at 201 N. Cherry St. – It is open 24 hours a day.
- 4th/Church Deck is located between 4th, 5th, Church and Chestnut Streets. It operates Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- There is a free parking lot behind the Benton, but it is first-come, first-served, and will most likely be full, but you might want to check.