Twin City Quarter (Benton Convention Center, Embassy Suites and Marriott)
The Thrive! Conference is held in downtown Winston-Salem.
Special Thursday and Friday Parking:
NCHE offers FREE remote parking on Thursday and Friday with shuttle bus service to the convention center.
- Park at the Winston-Salem Fairgrounds (gate 9)
- Ride a shuttle bus, free of charge and as many times as you like, between the convention center and the fairgrounds.
- Three to six round trips per hour between noon and 10:00 p.m. on Thursday and 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. on Friday.
During the day on Friday, if you plan to park near the convention center, we recommend that you arrive at the following parking lots by 7:00 a.m. When parking in area parking decks, please notice the hour the deck will close for the day. There is an ample amount of free parking on the street Monday through Friday after 5:00 p.m. and all day Saturday. Unless otherwise noted, parking decks charge $1 for each hour or part thereof; $9 daily maximum.
- 6th/Cherry/Trade DecK is open 6:30 a.m. -11p.m. Rate drops to $2 daily on Saturday.
- Cherry/Marshall Street Deck – It is open 24 hours. Rate is $3 for the first hour, $1 thereafter with a $10 daily maximum.
- BB&T Cherry St. Deck at 201 N. Cherry St. – It is open 24 hours
- 4th/Church Deck is located between 4th, 5th, Church and Chestnut Streets. It operates Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.