GREENHOUSE Graduation Ads
Give your graduate a memento of their homeschool experience by placing a special ad in the GREENHOUSE Graduate Issue. This is an exceptional way to celebrate your student’s success. Design your own ad, or let NCHE do the layout for you. Use images and text to celebrate your student, reflect his or her personality and highlight accomplishments.
Ad specifications for NCHE designed ad
- A half page ad can contain up to four pictures and text with 450 characters.
- A full page ad can contain up to eight pictures and text with 900 characters.
- Photos should be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi/ppi in size intended to be used in the ad, although higher resolution photos can be submitted.
- You will have one opportunity to review your ad and submit suggestions prior to publication.
Ad specifications for self-designed ad
- A half page ad is 8.5” wide X 5.5” high
- A full page ad is 8.5” wide X 11” high (Add 1/8” bleed on all sides)
- Ads should be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi/ppi in the size above, although higher resolution ad can be submitted.
- Your ad needs to be approved by the GREENHOUSE editor.
Examples of Graduate Ads
Here are some examples of great ads! These ads look great because the pictures are high resolution, not stretched or skewed, and because there are not too many words. If you are making your own ad, be sure to use the ad specifications above.