For over 30 years, NCHE has served North Carolinians who support home education. We strive to keep NCHE members informed and encouraged through our flagship publication, GREENHOUSE Magazine. GREENHOUSE is currently available in three formats. We publish a beautiful print version that looks great on your coffee table or bookshelf. This is mailed to all NCHE members and given to NC legislators. A PDF version of GREENHOUSE is available online, as well as articles posted regularly on the NCHE.com GREENHOUSE Magazine webpage. Thousands of homeschool families are looking for products and services just like yours. We are pleased to provide the opportunity for you to connect with these families by advertising with GREENHOUSE Magazine. Thank you for partnering with us to support NC homeschool families and connecting them with the products and services they need to succeed. Please see the instructions below for how to advertise with GREENHOUSE Magazine. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Sincerely, Matthew McDill NCHE President
GREENHOUSE is published by North Carolinians for Home Education (NCHE) and is the only statewide periodical created specifically to keep North Carolinians who support home education informed and encouraged.
• Publication frequency: Biannually with additional Graduate issue
• Pages per issue: 40
• Circulation (printed copy and online) – Two biannual issues: Mailed to NCHE members, given to all NC legislators and available to everyone online in PDF at nche.com, Graduate issue: Available to NCHE members and all graduates, their families and friends, given to all NC legislators and online, Website nche.com/greenhouse: New article published every week or two from the current printed issue and a library of past articles.
Issue Date Articles Ads
Fall-September July 20 July 31
Spring-March January 20 January 31
Graduate-May March 20 March 31
Advertising in GREENHOUSE
- Pick a size and which issue/s you want to publish in.
- Decide if you want to submit a digital ad for the GREENHOUSE section of the NCHE website
- Create a print ad.
- Fill out the advertising order form and submit.
- If the credit card information was not submitted, mail payment to NCHE GREENHOUSE, 1031 Thornsby Lane Matthews, NC 28105-6500 (add “GREENHOUSE ad” in the memo line.)
- Email the print ad and/or the digital online ad to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Print Ad Minimum Requirements:
- Submit a press-ready PDF, JPG, or TIF including bleed, crop marks and embedded fonts. Include all linked files, fonts and the layout file
- Minimum resolution for photographs is 300 dpi (or ppi) at 100% size
- Minimum resolution for line art scans is 1200 dpi (or ppi) at 100% size. • Convert art to process CMYK colors. Do not leave art in RGB. Adding resolution to art will produce questionable results. • Logos or line art should be vector graphics
- Type 1 PostScript fonts are preferred. Include the screen font (font suitcase or bitmap font) and all PostScript printer fonts for all typefaces used in your document. True Type or Open Type fonts must be embedded into the PDF. Another option is to convert all fonts to outlines. • Build layout documents with CMYK process colors. Do not use spot colors
- Create Rich Black with 60% cyan, 40% magenta and 100% black. • Include contact information with your disk
- Files may be submitted on a DVD or CD Macintosh-readable formatted disk, via email or by a download from your FTP site.
Please use the form below if you plan to pay online. If you want to pay with a check, please click here.