Create personalized announcements for your homeschool graduate. There are many print shops and online services where you can order announcements, but you can do it with a reasonable cost using any quality copy service near your home. They can provide the card stock, the envelopes and laser printing on the card stock. Below is a link to download a sample of a formal announcement in the Microsoft Word document format.
Here are the specifications for printing the sample below.
- 5″ X 7″ panel unprinted card stock with matching envelopes (colors ecru, ivory or white)
- Download the sample below and edit to enter the student’s name and the school name.
- Once you learn which hall your graduate’s ceremony will take place, select Winston or Salem Main Hall.
- The font used in the sample is MonoType Corsiva.
- Save the completed file in .doc, .docx or .pdf format on a USB drive or CD with a paper print size of 5″ x 7″.