Cindy will share key elements in homeschooling older sons.
Cindy Rollins is the 2016 winner of the Russell Kirk Paideia Prize and the author of Mere Motherhood: Morning Time, Nursey Rhymes, and My Journey toward Sanctification (2016). She was a homeschooling mom of 9 (8 boys and 1 girl) who attended Stetson University and Toccoa Falls College. She was drawn towards homeschooling after hearing Raymond Moore in his original Focus on the Family Broadcast in the early 1980's. For over ten years, she blogged through her efforts to homeschool under the classical principles of Charlotte Mason, and she can now be found blogging for The CiRCE Institute where she also hosts The Mason Jar, a Charlotte Mason/Classical Education podcast. While her heart’s desire is to encourage moms, she has a special concern for those raising sons. She lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee with her husband, Tim, their dog, Max, and however many children happen to be home.
- 2019 Recordings
- 2018 Recordings
- 2017 Recordings
- 2021 Ceremony Package Order Form for 2020 Graduates
- Testing Webinar
- Testing Webinar Sponsor Application
- Homeschool Support Group Information
- Test NC Transportation Museum Form
- Postcard Downloads Registration
- Postcard Downloads
- 2021 Thrive! Sponsorship Opportunities
- 2021 Thrive! Sponsorships