I would like to share with you this fantastic video of parents telling how North Carolinians for Home Education has helped them homeschool with confidence and joy!
Our culture is telling you that you don’t have what it takes to homeschool your kids. While deep down, we don’t believe this, sometimes we wonder if it is true. Most parents struggle with those nagging questions, “Do I really know how to do this?” “Am I doing it right?” “Am I going to ruin my kids?”
North Carolinians for Home Education believes that you as the parent are best equipped to raise and educate your children. But we all need accurate information and regular encouragement. Our mission is to equip you with information and encouragement so that you can homeschool with confidence and joy! How do we do this?
- We host Thrive! The NCHE Homeschool Conference every year, which boasts knowledgeable speakers, a huge vendor hall, fun teen activities, an engaging children’s program, a talent showcase, college fair, mentoring, and much more!
- We maintain an informative, up-to-date website that has all the information you need about legislative updates, homeschool helps, an encouraging blog, and much more!
- Our Weekly Homeschool News Email
- Summit Conference for Teaching Exceptional Children
- Moms’ Retreat
- Informative Webinars
- Listings of Homeschool Groups in Your Area
- Regional Liaisons Available to Help Families and Groups
- State-Wide Field Trips
- Extensive Sports League
- Facebook Groups
- Office staff available to answer your questions by phone.
Do you believe in our mission to help parents homeschool with confidence and joy? Have you benefited from our work? If so, please become a member of North Carolinians for Home Education today.